5 Romantic Ideas For Valentine’s Day
- Give her the gift of fine gold jewelry, which expresses how strong, brilliant, and everlasting your true love is.
- Write a romantic poem either in your own words, or from another poetic author.
- Take a long weekend, and go to a bed and breakfast to a place you have never been.
- Take a long leisurely walk, in a relaxing place, while holding hands.
- Do not wait until Valentines Day to show your love and appreciation for each other.
Love is patient and kind
It is not jealous or conceited or proud
Love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable
Love does not keep a record of wrongs
Love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth
Love never gives up and, its faith, hope and patience never fail
Love is eternal